Yesterday Mike took Spencer out for a special day with just the 2 of them. They went to an air museum that Spencer has been asking Mike to take him to for a couple of months. Spencer loved seeing all the planes, but I think his favorite part was seeing all the guns, grenades, and bombs. I don't know what it is with boys but anything to do with the military, weapons, or battles just fascinates them, and they can recreate just about anything in the backyard.
Spencer with a B-25 Mitchell Bomber, F6F Hellcat and a Mitsubishi Zerofrom WWII
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Spence ... how fun. Next time take Papa, he'd love it. It was great to watch you play yesterday, you're great. I hope your next game is at 6:00 a.m. when it's cooler. love you
Awesome, Spencer! Some of my favorite memories are going to the air shows and seeing the Blue Angels with my dad, and when he took me to Edward Air Force Base and we saw an sr-71 blackbird. It looks like you had fun!
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
I am a mom of 4 awesome, beautiful, and talented kids. I'm not prejudice or anything, but I do enjoy every minute of being able to stay at home with them thanks to my wonderful husband Mike.
2 comments:
Hey Spence ... how fun. Next time take Papa, he'd love it. It was great to watch you play yesterday, you're great. I hope your next game is at 6:00 a.m. when it's cooler. love you
Awesome, Spencer! Some of my favorite memories are going to the air shows and seeing the Blue Angels with my dad, and when he took me to Edward Air Force Base and we saw an sr-71 blackbird. It looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment