
Brooke has been enjoying her busy life full of soccer. They have a great winning streak of 4-0 hopefully that will continue for the rest of the season.

Spencer's first year of club soccer has started out a little crazy, but now his team is settling down and really learning more and more everyday. Give this team a couple of years together and watch out.

Tyler has been such a blast to watch. He has
definitely surprised us all at how aggressive he is and how much he has learned from watching Brooke and Spencer. He is averaging about 4 goals every game. I am sure he could even score more but we are on him to work on his passing skills and to get the rest of his team involved.
7 comments:
Way cute collages! Your kids are cute no matter what they're doing! Hope you're feeling better. Is Brooke liking her hair, or still in shock? Have you recovered from your shock of it yet?
Awesome collages and new blog look. I love it and them
Collages!!!! YAY! What did you use?
Wendy, Brooke is loving her hair. Thanks for keeping us all in fashion.
Tera, I had Mike load fusion on to our mac so I could run windows. Then he installed picasa for me. I still am trying to figure it all out, but its a lot of fun.
Great pictures, your site is really cool. Except for the "disco dancers"
Love dad
Jaimee,
Hey! How are you? Its been so long, your kids are huge! Brooke is beautiful-I can't believe she is 10!! And all those handsome boys!! Hope all is well. I am glad I found your blog, and catch up on your beautiful family!!
Andi
Woohoooo! Way to go on the photo collages...they look great!
Great soccer pics!
Post a Comment