Thursday, September 4, 2008

Got Watermelon?

Jake has been one of my most pickiest eaters well except for Tyler. After trying countless "healthy" foods I have finally found something Jake loves. Now I am sure watermelon is not the healthiest thing ever, but it is definitely moving in the right direction.

5 comments:

Ben said...

Those two are sure great buds.

Tera said...

darling pictures, little cutie pie! Nate asked me today if he was going to school with Jake!

Wendy said...

So darn CUTE! There is a whole lot of cheese in those smiles. It just makes me want to pinch those little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. I love seeing all the great pictures of all the kids as soon as they're taken. Technology is wonderful, wish I understood it more.

the medeiros family said...

Soo cute!!! Don't worry, he'll come around. I felt hopeless with food and my kids for years and we are finally making some progress! lol