Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Loving Soccer

Brooke had soccer pictures on Saturday. They turned out very cute.
After the picture the girls were having a good time and decided to make a pyramid. I used to love doing that when I was a kid it was always a good laugh.
This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of Brooke. I love pictures that you can hear. I look at this picture and I can hear all the girls laughing hysterically. Oh to be young again....

4 comments:

the medeiros family said...

Soo cute! Yes, I feel like I can "hear" that picture!

Davis' said...

me too. it looks like lots of fun

Wendy said...

Great pictures! I forgot how fun pyramids are. I have enough kids, I'm sure we can build one ourselves!

Unknown said...

When does basketball season start, you know it's the only true sport.
papa