Ready or not soccer is here. Let me share with everyone how our Saturdays are owned completely by soccer, good thing we enjoy it. Saturday Sept. 6 was opening day for everyone. We started off our morning at Pierce College for Spencer's game, followed by rushing over to Santa Paula for Brooke's game. We then had 2 hours off. After a quick bite to eat Mike and I play on an indoor co-ed soccer league and our game was next. Following our game Tyler had a game here in Camarillo. If that wasn't enough soccer for one day Mike and I took Brooke and Spencer to the Galaxy game at the Home Depot Center.
This is Brooke's third year playing club soccer with REAL. Honestly I don't think there is anything Brooke enjoys more than soccer. She is such a great soccer player and so much fun to watch. Brooke plays sweeper and in their first game they won 2 to 0.Loved It!




7 comments:
Geez! And I think I am busy, holy cow! How do you guys do it all in one day?! That picture of Brooke was AWESOME! She is the next Mia Hamm. And I can say I knew her before she was famous! Love you guys!
Sounds like a normal awesome fun day! I want to hear about the Galaxy game - totally worth it? Better than a hockey game?
Hey Jaimee I love how we have pretty much been in sync forever. Our kids are the same ages. How great. I am glad you are happy. I can't believe how time fly's. Hope all is well. Love ya! Jamie
Jamie, Speaking of our kids being the same ages we really need to get together to catch up and have dinner or something.....
Jaimee I love your blog. I am still trying to decide if you are all fabulous picture takers or you all just take fabulous pictures! (the williams girls that is)
Wow! How cool...I didn't realize you were all such soccer stars! Have a fun season!
Jaimee, sounds good. I would love it. Call me 805-527-2526. Who is the club coach for Brooke? We almost signed Kenzie up but decided not to, she loves running and bball more. Or email me: jamieburningham@sbcglobal.net, original I know!!
Post a Comment