It is a constant battle keeping cereal in our house. My kids love cereal. If I let them they would probably eat it 3 meals a day. Has anyone noticed the price of cereal lately? Well its on average $5 to $6. I am going through about 6 boxes a week. So I am finding myself on a constant search at every grocery store trying to find the best price. I think I hit the jackpot yesterday when I bought 40 boxes of cereal @ $1.50 each. Good thing I have a pantry in the garage. I figure it will last me a little over a month.
6 years ago



3 comments:
How many grocery carts does it take to hold 40 boxes of cereal? That is awesome! We fly through the cereal, too. I keep telling them to have toast, eggs, oatmeal - something else! It's so expensive!
Where did you find cereal that cheap? I can't even imagine buying 40 boxes of cereal!!!! I hate buying it - they take up so much room in my cart and I never have enough. Way to go, you always find the best deals!
Albertsons was having a sale buy 10 for $20 and then get another $5 off which comes out to be $1.50 per box. So I had to stock up.
Post a Comment