Sunday, March 1, 2009

Party

I took Brooke and some of her friends out for a little birthday party last night. Brooke has been wanting to see Bedtime Stories and luckily I found a theater that was still playing it. On the drive Brooke brought a cute 20 questions book that Jen had gotten her for her birthday and all the girls had a fun time playing that in the car. Before the movie we all went to dinner and all the girls ordered the exact same thing "chicken tenders" it made me laugh. They were having a very fun and goofy time.

After dinner we had some time to kill so we ran into petsmart and Brooke fell in love with the chinchilla. Mike and I had one when we were first married they are a very fun pet. So now she is determined to save up her money and buy one. I would be ok with that they are very cute and pretty low maintenance pets as long as they stay cool enough.
Then we made it to the theater and got our seats. I brought all the girls glow in the dark bracelets to wear during the movie. They had a lot of fun playing with them making all sorts of things out of them. I love all the giggling and goofiness. Brooke tends to be a little serious so it was great to see her act like a kid and just be silly. Of course I brought a huge bag of candy and that was gone in seconds nothing like a good sugar rush.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Jason said...

How fun! I thought it was a cute movie. I had fun taking Jordan and Spencer to it a while back.