
About twice a year our school like many others has a crazy hair day. It is always a funny day seeing what all the kids come up with. Of course Tyler was not to sure of being that crazy so he decided to put a little gel in his hair so he is my conservative one, well in some ways.

We carpool with our good friends the Wallers and Nikki came prepared with the spray paint for the kids hair. They looked so good definite picture moment.

So by the time school had ended Tyler had a change of heart and decided to join in the fun. We gave him pink and blue polka dots. Of course Jake could not stand to be left out. He was so excited when we sprayed his hair. I think he looked in the mirror about 20 times and kept on laughing at himself.
5 comments:
Haha, too cute! I remember crazy hair days when I was a kid.
I love crazy hair day!
You better look out with that Brooke, all those boys and only her in the car pool. She is gonna brak some hearts.Ü
Awesome hair guys! Jake looks like he has Christmas colored stripes. Super cute!
I love their hair! And Jake is so funny - I can see him running back to the mirror to look!
How fun...they look Crrr-azy!! ;) I always loved those theme days in school!
Post a Comment