I just made the yummiestChocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
All that you need is one Betty Crocker Brownie Mix and one Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie mix. Follow the directions on the box for making the brownies and pour into a greased 13 X 9 pan. Make the cookie mix as directed on the pouch and drop by rounded tablespoons into the brownie batter. You'll want to press the dough down lightly. Bake for 35-40 minutes in a 350 degree preheated oven. When they're done, take them out and let them cool completely. For about an hour. Once cooled frost with the Chocolate Ganache.Chocolate Ganache
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
6 Tbsp butter
- In a small saucepan, heat cream and butter until just before the boiling stage.
- Pour over the chocolate morsels.
- Let stand about 20 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Pour over brownies and let set before cutting.




4 comments:
Well, these do look decadent and yummy! Thanks for sharing!
yum! thanks. I will try it Jaimee.
That is so funny that I just bought the ingredients to make these yesterday! I saw them on a blog and have been wanting to try them. So they are good????
Yes Tera, they are so good and very very easy.
Post a Comment