Thursday, March 5, 2009

Great Student

Spencer has always been a great student and a high achiever. So I was not surprised when he received student of the month this week at his awards assembly. He would have probably gotten it a little sooner in the year, but he also loves being the class comedian.

This is what his teacher wrote about him on the back of his award..."Spencer is a kind hearted, clever, considerate, and fun young man to have in class. He sets high standards for all to work towards!" Ms. Custis
All the boys wanted to jump into the picture...way to go Spencer!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Way to go, Smartie-pants, Spencer! Your hair is getting longer dude! Are you growing it out a little bit or do you need to take a trip up to see me? :)

Rick Otterstrom said...

Congratulations, Spencer! Keep up the good work! And keep the class laughing (in moderation). Nothing is so boring as a class with no laughter!

Tera said...

I agree with Ms. Custis! But I would also add AWESOME!!!