
The weather was so nice yesterday it was definitely the perfect day to go to the park. I took Jake and his friend Kai and we were off. First we stopped by good old Mcdonalds for our picnic nothing beats chicken nuggets and apple dippers well at least to a couple of toddlers. The boys had a lot of fun playing in the sand making a very yummy birthday cake with sticks for the candles.

Next we had a fun game of baseball. They were so funny and independent they did not want my help at all. They took turns pitching to each other and then if they actually connected one of the crazy pitches they dropped the bat and ran their bases. This is one of the many reasons I love Southern California. I was able to spend a beautiful afternoon in the park playing with my little guy when in reality we should have been bundled up inside.
1 comment:
What cute pictures. It is great that they are such great friends.
Post a Comment