Monday, March 9, 2009

My Favorite Dad

Last week Mike and Brooke got into an argument about Brooke having an attitude. I know my precious little Brooke has an attitude well she has her moments like we all do. Anyway she went to bed a little upset and decided that she was wrong and she loves her Dad. She is such a great kid and so quick to make things right. So the next morning Mike woke up to a poem on his desk that she had written before she fell asleep.

My Favorite Dad
My Dads got talent to share
even though he has no hair.
Hes got the goofiest smile
but he can run a mile.
He reads the longest books
have you ever seen him cook?
He teaches us the scriptures
and has a wife that takes pictures.
He can fix anything
but he doesn't like to sing.

I LOVE YOU DAD!!!
Brooke

6 comments:

Heather said...

she is so cute. what a sweet young lady.

Adrienne said...

Priceless!!!

KMJ said...

very cute. makes me want to cry, really.

Kents said...

That is so great! Thanks for having lunch with me yesterday. I sure appreciate your friendship.

Tera said...

Hilarious! I love it!

Melanie said...

Mike and Jaimee. Brooke is an incredible soul. But, you both are great parents and it shows every time we spend time with your family.
Love,
Bill