I just love when we have a little down time to just be a crazy silly family. Saturday was a lot of fun for everyone. Spencer's team won their first basketball game and both Brookes soccer and basketball teams won. So it was a very successful happy day for all. When we got home everyone decided to jump on Mike and start a good old fashioned dog pile. Of course my camera is never far away and I was able to get some cute pictures.
cute photos. you have nice camera. you should be in some of them! you are wise to always have the camera close by. congrats to the kids on their games!
Your kids are so darn cute and you always have great pics, it takes me a million times to get some good shots! I love how it looks warm there, green grass..there is still snow here ughh..
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
I am a mom of 4 awesome, beautiful, and talented kids. I'm not prejudice or anything, but I do enjoy every minute of being able to stay at home with them thanks to my wonderful husband Mike.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm sure getting jealous of all these outside pictures with nice green grass and short sleeves... no snow, mud, or brown grass.
Darling pictures. Mike's a great dad. Those kids love you guys.
cute photos. you have nice camera. you should be in some of them! you are wise to always have the camera close by. congrats to the kids on their games!
Your kids are so darn cute and you always have great pics, it takes me a million times to get some good shots! I love how it looks warm there, green grass..there is still snow here ughh..
Post a Comment