So this afternoon I went looking for Jake and what a surprise he was outside naked with the hose. I am now sure that October is the warmest month of the year. All this week we have had the Santa Ana winds and temperatures in the high 90's. The kids keep asking me when we are going to go to the pumpkin patch. My response is still the same as soon as it actually feels like fall. Well seeing how Halloween is next week we will have to go in the heat.So I guess Jake was hot and decided to take it upon himself to cool off. He just makes me laugh. He was very creative and dumped out all of the balls out of the bucket so he could make himself a little pool. Hopefully next time he will decide to wear trunks, but knowing Jake that will never happen.



6 comments:
That boy is just hysterical! He cracks me up every time I'm around him. But you're going to have to work on keeping clothes on him . . . the little exhibitionist!
So funny, and typical Jake!!! Scott and I have also decided that October is hotter than June. So our new California summer months are July, Aug, Sept, and October. Yuck.
It's great weather here! I wish I were in California very often, so that makes me feel a bit better right now because it is so gorgeous right now with all of the leaves changing color and falling off and a cool, brisk breeze. By the way Jaimee, this is Kristin....I saw your blog when I was looking at Wendy's. Hope you don't mind. What a cute family you have! We are both in the 3-boy club!
So cute! You did a good job of hiding his skiveys! I remember one day it was pouring rain and I found Zachary in the back yard stripped down to nothing because all his clothes got wet! Cherish these moments!
xoxo debbie
I think that we need to start painting clothes on Jake, thats the only way we can keep that little guy from striping!
papa
Those pictures make me laugh. He is so funny.
Post a Comment