Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ABC Tag

Wendy tagged me, and since I don't usually do these I thought I would give it a try.
A: Attached or Single? Very attached to my awesome husband Mike for 12 years next month.
B: Best Friend: All of my friends would fit into that category. I guess I have been blessed with great friends, but definitely Mike has to be ranked #1.
C: Cake or Pie? I am not huge on desserts. I would be content with a chocolate chip cookie, but if I had to choose it would be cake.
D: Day: Friday
E: Essential Item: I couldn't live without my car, camera, and a diet coke. I am still trying to find a way to cut back on the whole diet coke drinking. Any one have any ideas?
F: Favorite Color: Green in almost any shade.
G: Gummy Bears or Worms? Now we are talking. As most of you know I love candy. Anything gummy will work for me.
H: Hometown: Simi Valley, CA
I: Indulgences: Sleeping in I am definitely not a morning person. I love my sleep.
J: January or July? That's a hard one both bring fond memories. I love July because it begins the beach season. However, January is probably my favorite. I love the cooler sweatshirt weather, and Mike usually always has a fire going at night.
K: Kids: I have been blessed with 4 children. Brooke 10, Spencer 8, Tyler 5, and Jake who will be 3 in December.
L: Life is Incomplete Without: The gospel and all of my immediate and extended family. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for all that I have been blessed with.
M: Marriage Date: November 30, 1996
N: Number of Siblings: 4 Scott, Jason, Wendy, and Ben
O: Oranges or Apples? Apples I love them warm in desserts.
P: Phobias or Fears? I couldn't imagine life without my husband or kids. So I am scared to death for anything happening to them.
Q: Quote: We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. - Frederick Keonig
R: Reason to Smile: This is my favorite question so far. All I have to do when I get down is to just look around, and I can instantly smile. I have been so blessed and for that I am completely happy.
S: Season: Spring
T: Tag at Least 3 Other People: I tag Jenny, Heidi, and Julie.
U: Unknown Fact About Me: In the 11 years that I have been married I have served in the young women's organization for 9 of those years and have loved every minute of it. Brooke keeps asking me if I will still be there when she turns 12, and I tell her that I hope I am.
V: Vegetarian: No, I love meat and I don't think I could live without it.
W: Worst Habit: I worry too much. This is a habit I am trying to overcome, because life is too short and there are many more important things to do with my time.
X: X-rays or Ultrasounds? Definitely Ultrasounds
Y: Your Favorite Food: I used to think it was a great steak, but now it has to be salad. I could eat salad every night for dinner. I love Chinese chicken salad, BBQ chopped salad, taco salad, or even a simple green salad. Boy have my tastes changed.
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love your "tag" comments. I worry too much, too. Hard to stop that one! Let me know if you figure out how to do that. I drink too much diet soda as well. But I have no desire to drink less! We don't smoke, drink, do drugs, coffee, etc. Let me have ONE vice! Besides, I look at it as my fuel. I need the extra energy the caffeine gives me to do everything I have to do in one day! So feel no guilt about that one! Love you!!!!

Davis' said...

I love this tag. There are so many going around. But this is cool. It tells alot about you without being too much.