Friday, October 17, 2008

A Look Back at '08 ..... January

For Christmas this past year we got the kids season passes to Disneyland. It has been by far the best gift we have given to the kids. Spencer had only been once when he was 3 and Tyler and Jake had never been. Mike and I had a blast just watching the kids faces every time we turned it was something new and amazing. As a parent there is nothing sweeter than seeing complete and absolute joy on your kids faces.

Tyler made us all laugh. I did not really know what to expect with him whether he would be a little scared or not. Tyler had absolutely no fear on any of the rides. It could have been the fastest roller coaster or the smallest toddler ride he had his hands up on all of them.

4 comments:

Janna said...

The year at a glance os really a great idea, do you mind if I do it too? If I can figure it out...

Tera said...

You have been busy - trying to catch up for the whole year??? Cute pictures though! I'm glad your kids enjoyed the year passes at Dland, maybe I can talk Scott into it one day. I think something has to freeze first.

Anonymous said...

Super cute blog. Love the photos of your cute kids. Thanks for sending me your link! I enjoyed working with you in YW (short but sweet)!
xoxo debbie

Debbie said...

Super cute blog! Love the photos of your cute kids. Thanks for sending me your link. Enjoyed working with you in YW (short but sweet!)xoxo debbie