Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth

Yesterday we decided to go to Disneyland. I am trying to get all of my money out of my season pass. Our pass expires in December so I am sure we will go one more time for all of the Christmas decorations. Let me tell you Disney does it right when it comes to decorating they hold nothing back. I have never been during Halloween time it was amazing how they can transform the park from holiday to holiday.
Posted by Picasa
This is the first time we decided to take Jake. Of course we always knew that he would love it, but were a little apprehensive taking a 2 year old and still making sure the older kids had a fun time. So we decided to enlist the help of Grandma Sue. I guess I was not the only one that had that brilliant idea so did my sister Wendy. So we made a family affair of it. Jake had fun he loved seeing all of the characters . I took him on Matterhorn and he didn't cry but he was sure scared and didn't want to go on that ride again. His favorite ride was the new Toy Story Mania ride. You just sat in a car that moved around while you shot targets. Now that was for sure right up his alley.
The day was very pleasant the lines were on average about 10 minutes and the kids even the 3 toddlers were awesome and very well behaved. Thanks Grandma for all of your help you really made the day very enjoyable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time I get to go with my new "knees" that way I can keep up with everyone. What a bunch of cute kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
papa

Anonymous said...

It was blast and I loved every minute of it! Thanks for taking me

Anonymous said...

Shoot, we should of had you meet us there last week! I agree, it is so cleverly decorated!! I heard Halloween is fun to be there b/c everyone dresses up!!
Happy Halloween!!!

Heather Gibb

Debi Lassen said...

I discovered your blog this morning from someones elses. Such a beautiful family!
Happy Halloween from the Lassen's!

Jen O. said...

How fun! Wish I could have gone too. I love that place, especially CA Adventure. Someday when we have kids, we're going to get passes too.

the medeiros family said...

What fun!!! I have heard they do the holidays "right"! Maybe someday our family will get back there to see! lol