skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Great Kids
Today was the first awards assembly for the kids school. Mike and I were sent a letter to come and see both Brooke and Tyler get their awards. Every month our school for the citizenship award works on a character trait. This month's trait was responsibility, and that was the award Brooke received. Also Tyler had a very exciting day not only was it his first assembly as a kindergartner, but he received the student of the month award. He was so cute, but I really don't think he had any idea why he was up in front of the whole school. I explained what the award meant after school and then he was very excited, and asked if he could get it every month.
Jake was feeling left out and really wanted to be in the picture.So Cute!
3 comments:
Way to go, Brooke and Tyler! You two are awesome and I'm not at all surprised you won those awards. You're great kids!
Hey Jamie,
I am so happy that you started a blog. I love see what everyone is up too. I just need to update mine more regularly.
Congrats Brooke and Tyler - that's awesome. Can't wait to see you Saturday. Remember...Brooke:)
Post a Comment