Friday, October 24, 2008

Wicked

Mike's Mom came down with her 2 sisters Aunt Debbie and Aunt Margaret to surprise Brooke and take her to see the play Wicked at the Pantages Theater. She was soooo excited!









I have been wanting to take Brooke to see it for a long time. I knew that she
would just love it. My sister Aunt Wendy gave her the soundtrack for her birthday last February and she has listened to it almost every morning since then.

We all went and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then headed to Hollywood for the show. I loved sitting next to Brooke during the show and watching her face in complete amazement. She was having so much fun. During the intermission she leaned over and told me this was one the best nights of her life.
Thanks Grandma Kay!

4 comments:

Davis' said...

Awesome. and great pictures!!

Wendy said...

I'm so jealous! I would LOVE to take my girls to Wicked. Glad you had fun, and the picture of you and Brooke is fantastic. That needs to be put in a frame and go up on a wall somewhere . . . two knock-outs! Watch out, Mike!

Anonymous said...

I took my girls too. It was an amazing show and i think every little , and big girl should see it. We had a blast and I agree, watching the girls enjoy it all was the best! I am glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

Ever since these grandkids showed up on the scene me and my bro get left out!!Glad you had fun. I heard it is a great show. Now Laker Nation get to watching as our Lakers take the floor tommorow night..Maybe we can all catch a game some night. Mikes treat of course. GO LAKERS

Uncle Rick