It's so nice that all of our kids are close enough in age that they all have built in friends that they love to be with. I think one of the boys favorite parts of the trip had to be lazer tag. It was all of the uncles against all of the boys. They must have played for hours. They played day and night inside and outside. The second night that we were there the snow came. It wasn't a ton, but it was really exciting for all of us and especially the kids.
Everyone woke up and before they had even had breakfast they were putting on sweatshirts and trying to find gloves for a snowball fight. Of course it was the big boys against the kids. Thanksgiving dinner was perfect. Everyone contributed and made it a feast to remember. We let the kids eat first and then all the adults were able to enjoy 10 minutes of satisfaction before it was time to clean up. Unfortunately Trent got the stomach flu and then Nate, but what do we expect with so many people under one roof during flu season. The only good thing is with most of us coming down with the flu now we should all be fine for Christmas...Right?One of the kids favorite things to do in Big Bear is to go on the Alpine Slide. Tyler always makes me laugh whether it's a roller coaster at Disneyland or just the Alpine Slide his arms are always up. He is a boy that likes the speed and never gets scared. I'm sure one day this will worry me, but for now it is really cute.
This is our second annual Thanksgiving talent show. I hope this is a tradition that sticks I love it. It is so much fun to see all the kids get up and perform something what a cute bunch of kids. Some highlights of the night were Mom and Dad doing the Herman the worm skit that all the kids get a kick out of, Tyler and his air guitar, Mike impersonationg Jordan Farmar, Grant and Grace singing the cutest song about cocoa. I could go on and on well maybe I will we have a great group of kids that play the piano Andi, Brooke, Spencer, and Kate all did a great job. It was a very fun night of talented kids.


4 comments:
Great pictures, Jaimee! Cute post, too.
OH my gosh... he does do a good Farmar - I didn't even think of that. I'm laughing so hard right now.
I wish I could say that Big Bear will be a continuing tradition, but I don't know... not really feeling it right now :)
Maybe in October next year I will have forgotten the puke.
I said the talent show should be tradition. I love watching all the kids show off.
What fun times and great pictures. That is too funny about the talent show- very impressive....
Post a Comment