Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jake turns 3

Where has the time gone?
Jake has been such a fun, crazy, and enthusiastic little guy. From day one he has been able to hold his own with his older brothers. He thinks and for the most part can do anything they do. Now on the other hand I think he has Brooke wrapped around his little finger. She has always been such a great big sister always doing whatever Jake wants to do.
For the past three months when you ask Jake what he wants for his birthday the answer was always the same. I want EWOK! Star Wars is truly all he thinks and dreams about. Especially Ewoks. Do you know how hard it is to find Ewok stuff? I had the worst time, but I finally found a couple of Ewok toys and both Brooke and Spencer colored him an Ewok picture. I also found a whole assortment of Star Wars Mr. Potatoe Heads they were a big hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake
Happy Birthday little buddy. I think to celebrate we should plan a trip to Lake Havasu. How about the same time as last year. Let me know.
Luv Uncle Rick and Aunt Kathy