We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig
I am a mom of 4 awesome, beautiful, and talented kids. I'm not prejudice or anything, but I do enjoy every minute of being able to stay at home with them thanks to my wonderful husband Mike.
6 comments:
merry Christmas to you. I am awaiting my pictures from the photographer. I am getting anxious. I love that picture. Your family is beautiful.
I love it. Did you design it or where did you have it done. Your family is adorable.
My awesome cousin designed it and had them printed. Thanks!
Cute card! But I hope I get a real one in the mail!
Of course your getting one, as soon as I get mine :)
I want one so here is my address for next year 3390 Township Simi Valley, Ca 93063 :)
Post a Comment