skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Worlds Best Babysitter
Brooke has been such a lifesaver now that she has been babysitting for us. It has completely changed our life. No more scrambling for a babysitter last minute to find out that no one is available. She has been great with the boys and she usually has some sort of game or fun thing to do. She had this paper taped to her door one night that she was babysitting and the boys loved it. I am so proud of her always eager to help and contribute when I need it (well most of the time). There are many days that I would be lost without her that is how much she helps me. I know the boys really enjoy her especially when she is creative with some new idea or game when she babysits. LOVE YOU BROOKIE!
4 comments:
Brooke is awesome! Susannah is a great sitter, too. Jordan is helpful when asked, but doesn't take the initiative like she does. I can't wait for her to be a little bit older though!
What a lucky mom you are. Its so nice to have in home babysitters!!
Oh you lucky girl. Having a built in babysitter changes your life. Just wait until you don't even have to ask them to babysit because they are all old enough to stay home themselves. It is heaven.
BTW that Brooke is BEAUTIFUL!
Hay you guys, don't cut us out of the babysitting business just cuz you have great home grown sitters yourself! We love being with them too much.
papa
Post a Comment