Jake is growing up so fast. He has more personality then all of my other 3 kids combined. There are times that I just have to shake my head and laugh at the things he does and says. Mike and I are still wondering what happened to our quiet little family and then we realize that we added Jake and along with him came all sorts of new adventures. Our lives will never be dull or boring there is always something to smile about when your around Jake. He is trying to grow up way too fast. He has been telling everyone on his birthday that he is turning 7. It took a lot of convincing that he is only 3. Jake copies and watches everything his 2 older brothers do. He is now an expert at the Nintendo DS. Which to me is crazy for a barely 3 year old to already know how to play and win at video games. He keeps asking me for a DS for Christmas. I am beginning to think that he is a lot smarter then I am giving him credit for. Jake is wonderful in so many ways and he has been a very exciting little boy to raise.
LOVE YOU LITTLE GUY!



1 comment:
He cracks me up. He is a teenager in a little body. And I think he and Nate are kindred spirits, because he wants a DS for Christmas too and when he had his birthday he told people he was 7 also!!!! Weird! We love Jakie!
Post a Comment