Monday, November 24, 2008

1st Place!

I can't believe it soccer is over. Brooke's team did awesome they ended the season undefeated (14-0). It was very fun to watch as her teams confidence grew with every game. Spencer's team had a tough season, but that's usually how it goes for the first season that a team plays together. I am sure next year will be better, and hopefully both Brooke and Spencer's teams will do well.

Now we actually have a couple of free Saturdays coming up. That will end soon since they both have soccer tournaments coming up next month, and basketball practice starts next week. There are times that I think life would be so much easier if we stopped all sports. Then I stop and think how much we all LOVE sports and it's all worth it.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

First place - AWESOME, Brooke! You're a sports stud, just like your mama!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Brookie!!! I'm so proud of you and glad you had so much fun.

Tera said...

Good Job Brookie! We are not surprised! Enjoy your free Saturdays, and I hear ya on the whole sports life - it's tough but so worth it.

Anonymous said...

First Place Awesome Brooke. Seems like your taking after your ol Uncle Rick. Lucky for you! At least you didn't take after your old and bald slow dad. Your mom can probably beat him at BBall.
Go Lakers have a great Turkey Day wish you guys were coming to my house! LOL Uncle Rick and Aunt Kathy

Ben said...

Your right, we all love sports plus they can play a critical part in developing a childs self confidence and self worth. Sports also helps keep them occupied and gives them less time to get into trouble.

Robert and Natalie said...

I am with you there such a mixed blessing that love of sports! Tell Brooke congrats I don'think I ever had a perfect season well at least winning :)