Sunday, December 14, 2008

Disney Again

I think we definitely got our money's worth out of our season passes to Disneyland. This trip we left Jake home with my Mom and enjoyed a day that we could go on all of the fast rides. Our pass expires next week so in total we ended up going 7 times and loved almost every minute of it.
Our good friends the Wallers met us there. All the kids get along really well and are all almost the same ages which makes for a fun time for everyone.

Tyler and his best friend Aiden went on the new Toy Story Mania ride together. I love this picture when Tyler is sooooo excited about his score...too funny.
Mike and I decided that we will get season passes every other year so the kids remain as excited as the first time. So we have a year off so sad.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Disneyland is the best! And our kids are at the perfect age to enjoy it to the fullest. We've loved having season passes, too. ours expire in March, so we'll probably go twice more before then. Glad you had fun, see you this weekend at snow day!

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

We loved our year passes when our kids were young. It made a nice summer vacation when we stayed at one of the cheap hotels on harbor and spent 4 days at the park one August. We keep thinking we will get passes again, but with kids in 3 different school its hard so enjoy it while you can.

Davis' said...

I was sad when our passes expired too. Its our favorite place-the kids keep asking when we get to go again. You got some good pictures. Looks like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, I'll miss the passes too. I loved going with all of you. What a blast.
Jake and I had a good time, but Disneyland this house is not! You probably can't get away with one again!

Anonymous said...

Hay! that big guy holding Spencer looks just like papa, don't you think?