Monday, October 12, 2009

Party for Grandma

Sunday night I had everyone over that could make it for a birthday dinner for Mom. Everyone seemed to have a good time. We had a great dinner...beef stew in sourdough bread bowls, salad, and 2 yummy desserts that Tera brought. Andi made an awesome chocolate bundt cake and Tera made cinnamon rolls. The desserts looked very yummy and everyone wanted seconds. I love getting together with my family we always have a lot of fun together.Brooke and Andi made Grandma a birthday tiara.
So Cute!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I was sad to miss it. And I love how you wrote: "The desserts LOOKED yummy." What willpower! I totally would have broken down with chocolate cake and cinnamon rolls!

Mom said...

Thanks again, it was great!

the medeiros family said...

How fun!! And....I got to have lunch with your mom today! :)

Kents said...

You sure know how to cook and eat good! Beef stew and bread bowls sounds so yummy. Did you buy the bread bowls? Where?

Jaimee said...

Kirsten - You can get the bread bowls at the grocery store. If you need a lot like I did they will make them to order for you.