Today is my Mom's Birthday and I thought it's the perfect time to let everyone know how awesome she is. I don't even know where to start because the list is endless of how awesome she is. I am so blessed to have the worlds best example of how to be a great Mom. My Mom is the most selfless person that I know. It doesn't matter what she has planned if one of us kids call and needs something she drops everything and comes to our rescue. She has taught me so much but most of all she has taught me how to serve. She has served her whole life whether its been in the church, her friends, or her family. I have never known her to complain about anything. Not only is she the best Mom, but I think she's an awesome Grandma. My kids ask me weekly when they can go see Grandma and Grandpa. My Mom has the knack to make you feel so special that you are the most important thing in the world. No wonder why we all gravitate to her.
Thank you Mom for everything you have taught me and for the example you are to me.
I asked the kids what they love about Grandma and this was their responses...
Brooke ( a total Grandma's girl) - She's the best ever ever ever! I love everything about her especially spending any and all spare time with her.
Spencer - She is happy and always wants to spend time with me. She uses her own time to do stuff with me like I'm the only thing that matters at that moment.
Tyler - I love my Grandma she likes to play Uno with me. I love it when she invites me for sleepovers at her house. I know she loves me.
Jake - I Love Grandma's purse and all the candy I finds in it. I love giving Grandma HUGE hugs.
Love You Mom and
Happy Birthday!



5 comments:
DITTO!!!!
Wonderful words for a wonderful mom!
I LOVE you, "Aunt Sue"....I hope you had fabulous day!
Happiest of happys to you who have brought so much happiness!
Wow! What Mom are you talking about???? (are you still trying to make up for being 3 weeks late?) JK
That was wonderful, thank you so, so much. It's my greatest joy to be able to spend time with my children and grandchildren, and my greatest blessing that you're close enough that I can. My daughters, all 4 them, have way, way past me in the "awesome Mom category". I love to just step back and watch you raise and love your precious children. I love you all. Thank you to Brooke, Spence, Tyler and Jake for your awesome comments.
Amen sister!
Post a Comment