So for the past couple of years every General Conference Tera and I are talked into a swap of kids for a sleepover. It has kinda of become a little tradition that the kids love. This year Andi and Nate came back with us to our house while Tyler and Spencer stayed and Scott and Tera's house. The kids of course always have a fun time, but at the same time we do try and get them to watch most of conference. We usually print out Conference packets for them to do or make a game of bingo with key words that are usually discussed.
After conference Mike and i decided that it would be fun to let the kids all make their own personal pizza. Jake and Nate were very excited about putting on the peperoni. They played all day and got along perfectly it was awesome.
I had nothing but problems with Brooke and Andi the whole weekend J/K. Of course they were nothing but perfect as usual.
6 years ago



2 comments:
How fun! And I didn't believe that Andi and Brooke were "problems" for a second! They're about as perfect and sweet as they come.
It pretty much is a tradition now, isn't it? When Brooke said, "We always get a sleepover and someone throws up" I knew she was right. Glad no one got sick this time!
Post a Comment