All I can say is YUMMY!
I bought Brooke this amazing cookbook (Martha Stewart's Cupcakes) filled with over 200 recipes of just cupcakes. What was I thinking how can I stay on a diet with all her amazing desserts...a whole lot of self control on my part. However the boys and Mike are absolutely thrilled with her new cookbook and are constantly asking for more cupcakes.
So far she has made: Streusel cupcakes (Mikes favorite), raspberry marble cheesecakes, flourless chocolate cupcakes, mint filled brownie cupcakes (her favorite), and Boston cream pie cupcakes (shown above). She amazes me on a daily basis at how well she can cook and follow complex recipes.
So if anyone has a craving for a great cupcake just ask Brookie.



3 comments:
Those are the ones I wanted to try! Were they as good as they look? You're awesome Brooke!
Wow those look yummy!!! I would love the recipe for the flourless chocolate cupcakes. I am wheat free and wheat freee treats are always appreciated!
Absolutely delicious!!!!
Post a Comment