
This was
Jakes first field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. He was so excited about going and picking the perfect medium sized pumpkin. I thought it was very funny that he told me he wanted a medium pumpkin...I didn't even no that he knew what size medium was. Jake is a total crack up and is so much fun to be around right now. Well I should say fun and exhausting to be around :)

The Pumpkin Patch that we went to was a lot of fun. There was a ton of stuff for the kids to do. They started off the day going on a hay ride through the maze of sunflowers and then they were dropped off to pick out their pumpkin. There was also a fun park to play at, animals to feed, and a hay stack to climb what more could a three year old ask for. Jake and his friend Mina had a great time together.

Picking out the perfect pumpkin was the highlight of the day. Jake ended up picking a green pumpkin. I was a little surprised and I asked him why he chose a green one. He told me it was because it was my favorite color. What an awesome little guy choosing a pumpkin in his Moms favorite color.
5 comments:
Has there EVER been a more photogenic little boy??!! He gets cuter every time I see him. And I LOVE the messy, gelled hair look. Looks like you guys had fun.
Cute, cute, cute!
How cute is Jake?!?! What a darling little face!
Okay how cute is he??? Sooo, did he find his "medium sized" pumpkin? Too funny!
ditto to everyone.......he's adorable!
Post a Comment