
Wendy, Tera, and I have been wanting to get this new gadget called the wand for our girls hair. They are really expensive, but I was lucky to find a really good deal :) So this was my first attempt on trying to figure it out. I think it turned out cute especially since this picture was taken the second day after she had slept on it. I hope once I do it a couple more times I will get better at it...that or Wendy needs to come down and give me some lessons. Brooke has a ton of hair so it would take me forever to do all of her hair so in this picture I only did the top two layers.

2 comments:
I can't believe that's the 2nd day. It looks beautiful. You did a great job on it. And I like the curls just on the top layer. Brooke has really fun hair to play with; I had fun with it when she was here staying with us!
It looks awesome, you did a great job. Can't imagine how great the first day looked
Post a Comment