Tyler has been wanting to go to the water park all summer. So I thought it would be a perfect place to go for his birthday. We invited some of his friends and as soon as we walked in the gate they were in the water and didn't look back. This park was a lot of fun for the kids...I think it was mainly geared for younger kids, but no matter the age they all loved it. They had a couple of slides and a ton of toys to play on in the water as well as another large pool to swim in. Tyler did not want cake or cupcakes for his party he wanted cinnamon rolls. My friend Nikki makes the best cinnamon rolls ever so I went to her house and we made them together. They were awesome as usual great choice by Tyler!
I'm always a little sad when Tyler's birthday rolls around, because then I know that summer is over and school is here. However he has the best birthday date for anything fun in the water, pool, or beach. It was a very fun day and I'm sure we will visit this water park again.


2 comments:
Happy birthday, Tyler!
Whoa!!!! Check out those muscles! What a build!
Post a Comment