
I love this little guy of mine! Jake is so much fun right now he is at such a cute inquisitive stage and I'm loving it. Every sentence lately starts out with Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How. His little mind is in overdrive soaking everything up. There are times that he drives me crazy and I need a breather away from him, and at those moments he comes up to me and holds both my cheeks in his hands and says "I love you Mom all the way up to the sky" He melts my heart and then of course being the baby he can do know wrong. I'm beginning to think he not only has me but has all of us wrapped around his little finger.
4 comments:
Such a cool kid. He and Nate are so much alike, even the hold your cheeks and love you part (except he says up to the sun or moon). What a cutie pie Jake is, and fun to have around.
Love that picture of Jake! Has he EVER taken a bad picture? He's a doll.
Gotta love it when you are busy shaping little minds. Think of the fun you can have... answer his questions wrong and let him spend years getting it all sorted out!!! :)
He is so cute....I love this age!
Brooke's hair looks gorgeous....I can't believe how much it reminds me of your hair (you and Megan always did have the thickest hair, didn't you?) That wand is cool!
Post a Comment