
The day finally came - that's right Tyler had his birthday. He was beginning to think that it was never going to happen. He asked me daily since about June if it was August yet and then when August came the question changed to is it the 29
th yet? Tyler is the sweetest little guy ever. A day doesn't go buy without many hugs and I love yous from him. He is always thoughtful, caring, and my most tender hearted kid.

Tyler almost always lets Jake win whenever they are playing sports or racing each other. Jake loves his big brother he always calls Tyler his buddy.


I love that both Spencer and Brooke asked me almost every day last week for me to take them to the store so they could buy Tyler a birthday present. They are so thoughtful I didn't even remind them they really enjoyed picking out that perfect gift for him. Spencer knows how much Tyler loves basketball, and found a
nerf basketball set for him to play in the house. Tyler loved it and they have been playing it nonstop since Saturday.
Brookie got him one of the coolest "huge" bouncy balls I have ever seen. All the kids have been wanting a turn to play with it. It's awesome to see the joy that giving brings to my kids rather then always receiving.



As you can see Tyler was just a "little" excited about one of his presents
(crash of the titans wii game). I loved that I was able to capture the pure joy and excitement in his reaction. You can almost here his reaction from these pictures. Tyler was also very excited about his other presents as well. He has recently gotten into Pokemon so he got some cards as well as money from both his grandparents.
I sure love this Tyler of mine!Happy Happy Birthday Sweetheart
5 comments:
You're a great, Ty! We all love you. And I love those 3 pictures of him yelling and jumping around with the wrapping paper - you made his day!
Happy Birthday Tyler!
Love,
Aunt Melanie and Bill
I love those pictures, cracks me up! I'm glad we figured it out because it sure was exactly what he wanted! We all love you Tyler, you are such a sweetheart.
Yeay for Tyler and awesome job capturing his excitement, Jaimee!
Great pictures ... hope it was the happiest ever for our Ty
Post a Comment