



Last week Wendy decided to come down and take the kids to the beach. So of course I wanted to join in on the fun. We had a really fun time but we did miss Jason, Janna and the kids.

The kids of course all had a great time together. I love my family so much! We all have so much fun together. I count my blessings often at the close
relationships I have with my family they truly are the best.

It never really seems to matter how cold the water is...well at least to the kids. The moment we got their the shoes came off and they were running to the water. It's fun to watch the kids now that they are getting older as they are becoming more and more courageous in the water. They are going deeper and staying out in the big waves without even thinking about it. They also love boogie boarding and skim boarding.

Of course when it comes to my family there is rarely a dull moment. Just when you think you are going to relax out comes my brothers. Scott and Ben pretty much got everyone soaked one way or another. Well that is except for Tera because she was holding the camera...next time the camera will be in my hands :)

Well out of the many pictures I would have to say this is one of my favorites of Jake and his Uncle Ben. He was laughing so hard as he was walking on his hands. What a great day we had...love the beach!
3 comments:
I totally love that picture too, it is adorable... but what I also love about it is that the bucket underneath Jake looks like it's connected to his pants, using the strings as the handles. Weird, I know - to pick out something stupid like that, but to me it's even funnier (that's probably not a word). Anyway, we had a blast that day. Looking forward to many more beach trips!
It was a great day. We loved it and have to do it a few more times this summer.
Can I be one of your kids too? Love all of the pictures, the fun you guys have together and that you are so close. I am jealous!
Post a Comment