
About 2 weeks ago we went to Lake
Havasu for a little family vacation. Ever since we went last year for the
Seay family reunion my kids especially Tyler have been asking to go back. So Mike gave his brother Rick a call to see what he could arrange. Of course he was more then happy to have us come out to the Lake and stay at his and Kathy's place...lucky us!

The kids loved playing in the water to cool off from the 112 degree weather. It was really hot, but on the lake it felt really nice.

They also loved going on the inner tube for a crazy ride. Even Jake had a good time as long as he wasn't going to fast. The best was when Mike and Brooke went together. Rick took them for one wild ride. I still can't believe that Brooke held on tight enough to not get bounced out. I thought for sure she was going over a couple of times.

Well of course they enjoyed going on the boat...that was my favorite part. Rick has a great boat that
accommodated all of us. The kids loved going fast so that they could have a bumpy ride. Bree was also able to come with us and I think she had a lot of fun as well. Rick and Kathy were awesome they were always making sure that everyone was happy and well taken care of. We really appreciate all that they did for us it was a great weekend.


My boys are so dang cute...love them!

Brooke was awesome as usual...What a cutie!

- One big happy family enjoying good company -
2 comments:
Okay you are off the hook..We had a great time as well. I know I say this all the time but I sure wish we could all get together more. I am glad everyone had fun even though it is cramped. Remember the family that plays together stays together!!Can't wait to do it again I love that they all enjoy being pulled on the tube. Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July weekend.
Love Uncle Rick and Aunt Kathy
Isn't there a song about Lake Havasu? Anyhow, it looks like you had a beautiful time :)
Post a Comment