
After Wendy came down to go to the beach we decided to swap a couple of kids so they would have longer to hang out and play together. I kept Jordan and Katie and Wendy took Brooke back to Bakersfield with her.

Well seeing how Bakersfield was 110 degrees the girls spent a lot of time in the pool. One night after swimming Brooke and Susie got in Wendy's jacuzzi bathtub and poured in the bubbles. They had a blast and giggled for hours.

Brooke was a very lucky girl her Aunt Wendy spoiled her rotten. She did her hair, gave her rock star toes, and made her a
cd with over a hundred songs on it for her
ipod. Needless to say she was a very happy girl when I picked her up.

I drove up to exchange the kids back and decided to stay the night at Wendy's house. Which of course made all the kids very excited. It gave them more time to play and be goof balls. Tom decided to set up the slip and slide for the kids which they loved especially Jake. I love summer it gives me so much more freedom to have fun with the kids.
2 comments:
Of course I spoiled Brooke rotten! I was totally bribing her to want to come visit me more often! I LOVE that girl of yours and Susannah had a blast with her.
That is Gorgeousimo hair! So golden and beautiful, ah... feeling envious!
Post a Comment