

This is the first year that Jake's preschool has done an end of the year carnival. The kids loved it! They had so many fun games - fishing, bowling, bean bag toss, hidden treasure, and the duck pond. I think Jake's favorite game was fishing (probably because I was volunteering at that booth).

They also had a ton of other activities going on everywhere. Some of the other booths were hair painting, cookie decorating, cake walk, and face painting.


Jake loved getting the snake painted up his arm. He thought he was so cool and he couldn't wait to go home and show everyone his green hair.

I think the carnival was a huge success and I am very thankful that two of my good friends headed it up. Without them we would not have had the carnival so thanks...Nikki and Sara!
Next year I might have to limit what Jake eats. So in about an hour and a half Jake had 2 snow cones, a bag of popcorn, cotton candy, cookie, and a cupcake. Talk about a total sugar rush he came home and crashed on the couch completely zonked out.
1 comment:
He is so dang cute - same face in every picture! You have trained him well.
Post a Comment