
It has been very warm here the past few days. So I had the perfect idea...one great big water balloon toss/fight.


So I thought this was a great idea until I realized the kids were having a hard time tying the balloons. I ended up doing the tying until my fingers were raw. I think the kids counted 70 balloons. I thought wow that's a lot of balloons and should last the kids a long time...that is until the tossing turned into throwing :)

As soon as the balloons were being thrown I think it turned into boys against girl. Brooke held her own and they all had a great time. Unfortunately it only lasted about 5 minutes. I guess next time I might enlist the help of Mike to do the tying. Then we could get twice as many done.
I love that summer is just around the corner. Lots of warm days to play outside and get wet.
1 comment:
How cute! What a good mom you are! And you can never have enough water baloons - they go so fast!
Post a Comment