
Mike took the boys to the annual Father and Sons camp out. They look forward to this every year. One of Mikes rules is that the boys have to be potty trained before they can come. So this was
Jakes first time going with all of the boys and was he ever excited.

Ever since I told Jake that he was going to go camping with just the boys, he some how thought he was going to climb a mountain with Dad. As they were leaving I told Mike before they come home that he had to find some sort of hill to climb up and tell Jake they were climbing up the mountain. All of the boys had a great time and already can't wait until next year.
Girls Sleepover
Well of course I didn't think it was fare for the boys to have all the fun...so I made a few phone calls and got most of the girls in the family together. Wendy tried to get a hold of Janna, but I don't think we gave her enough time to make arrangements to come down. We
definitely missed her and Sammie. Tera offered her house for the party as usual she is the greatest host. Wendy came down from Bakersfield with Susie and Kate. She is always so good about making an effort to drive out to see us. Not only did she make the drive, but she also brought her rock star stuff to do our toes (thanks). Mom met us for dinner at the Claim Jumper where we all enjoyed silly girls and a great meal. After dinner we went back to Tera's house where Esther met up with us. The night was off to a great start in my opinion as the
Lakers won. The girls trying to waste a little time (for the
Laker game to end) decided to go night swimming. They loved it and said the water was really warm. Then we all snuggled up to watch a chick flick with chocolate cake and popcorn. The girls went to bed around midnight while my sisters and I stayed up way too late I think we finally turned in around 3 or 4 in the morning. I
truly enjoyed hanging out with my sisters...my best friends.

All of the girls had such a fun time together. I think they thought it was rather relaxing without all of the boys. They enjoyed some
individual time with their Moms and Grandma.
What a cute bunch of girls!
3 comments:
I sent the camera with Chad but he only took pictures of the cars they painted... He said he wished he took a picture of your boys though cuz they were incredibly dirty - and happy :) Gotta love Boys Weekend!
I'm sure the boys had a blast and I would have loved to have seen Jake there. Hope he found his mountain to climb. It was great to be together with the girls
You've got it right...out w/ the boys, in w/ the girls!! ;) What fun!
Post a Comment