Mike and I were lucky enough to see my brother Ben's Graduation Saturday. I am so proud of him. He has put in countless hours and sacrificed a lot for this degree. I remember all to well what a balancing act is was for Mike when he got his Masters Degree. Full time work, wife, church, and trying to somehow have a social life...its crazy!
Masters of Business Administration
Great Job Ben!



6 comments:
Wow! Good for Ben! Please pass on our congratulations!
Great pictures! I'm so happy for them to be almost done. Good job Ben!
Thanks for your support and for taking some great pictures!
You ROCK, BenGERMAN! :)
So totally proud of you and everything you've done. You're an awesome example to all of us education slackers!!
Wow...congratulations, Ben!!!! Well done!
Thanks for the great pictures Jaimee! They will help all of us remember that special day. We are so proud of Ben and what he has accomplished. His smile was as big as Mikes was when he received his MBA.
Love dad
Post a Comment