
I had to get my camera out today. Now I am like most everyone who has a hectic schedule and there is not not much down time. Don't get me wrong I love my crazy busy life filled with kids, school, and sports. So when there is a little quiet time I love it especially when everyone is happy. Spencer and Tyler are great big brothers to Jake. I know there are many times that he drives them crazy, but they are very patient. Jake loves to spend every waking minute with them. He wants to be big enough to do everything they do. He looks up to them so much and I love the examples they are for him.
6 comments:
It's amazing how much they look alike in this picture - carbon copies! And, how could they not like Jake? He's such a cool dude!
Ditto, Tera! They're all 3 mini-Mikes! Despite that, they are SO cute! (haha) :)
I love the picture of your 3 handsome boys! Reminds me of mine, 3 boys in a row is fun isn't it? Jake looks more like you Jaimee. I think I would agree with Tera and Wendy that Spencer and Tyler look like Mike, although I wouldn't really know too well. I just can see they are very cute and sweet.
Love those little guys. Isn't it funny how the youngest rules the roost?
What a cute picture. They are such adorable kids.
What an adorable photo!! And YES..they do look so much alike!
Post a Comment