Where has the time gone...
6 years old
9 years oldWhere do I begin. I love this little girl more than anything. She has been such a dream daughter. Everyone should have a chance to raise a daughter like Brooke and I count my blessings everyday that I was given this privilege.
Brooke has always been very mature for her age. I have never had to worry about her behavior, grades, or friends. She has always been a straight A student who thinks of every ones needs before her own. She has been such a great example not only to her brothers, but also her parents.
Some of Brooke's favorite things right now:
Sports: soccer, basketball, flag football, and tether ball
Activities: art, computer, music, games, reading, and friends
Food: baked potatoes, steak, and anything sweet
For her birthday Brooke got an ipod. She has been asking for one for a while so she was very excited. She also got some scrapbook stuff, clothes, books, and some new cooking supplies. She is always so grateful that it is very easy to spoil her well as much as we can.



5 comments:
How gorgeous is you daughter!!! Kyle and I both think she looks just like you.
Can I just add, WHAT A CUTIE! I'm so grateful to know her.
Happy Birthday, Brooke! It was fun to see the pictures of you!
We are also grateful to have Brooke in our lives - it wouldn't be the same without her! She is so awesome, you didn't say enough good things about her! We all love you Brooke!
Grandma and I have a suprise for you, but you can't have it with out a big hug and kiss.
love papa
Post a Comment