Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little Disney

We took the two younger boys Tyler and Jake to Disneyland this week. We thought it would be fun to be able to just completely devote all of our attention to them instead of splitting time with the older kids who don't really want to go on all of the slower rides. Well Tyler is tall enough for most of the fast rides and loves them all, but we still thought he would have fun on the rides he has never been on. It was actually a nice and relaxing day there were not any lines and the boys were having a great time.

I was so excited that Tyler finally got chosen for the Jedi training. He has tried every time that we have gone that would be 5 times and has not been chosen. So I took matters into my own hands this time and I took Tyler to the front row and held him up as high as I could. The Jedi Master that was choosing the boys finally called on him he said that he wanted that kid in blue that was levitating. I know I totally embarrassed Mike, but hey what won't a Mom do for her kids. That made his day and I think that memory will stay with him a long time. I was surprised that one of the older flying rockets ride was the favorite of the day for both Jake and Tyler. Our next trip to the happiest place on earth will be in the beginning of December with just the two older kids this time Brooke and Spencer, and that will be the end of our season passes.

5 comments:

Tera said...

YAY for Jedi training!! I bet Spencer was jealous! I was worried you would go the whole year with passes without being chosen. Glad you had a good time - wish I could have come along. I love the pics with Jake and his glasses!

KMJ said...

I think I will do the same thing to get my son chosen when we go next year sometime! Season passes, so fun!

Candace said...

What a good idea to split up the kids. It sounds like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Did you have to put the Christmas countdown on your blog???

Heather said...

Hey Lady. Your family is so very cute. Tera gave me your blog so I am so glad to be able to see you and your family. It is great to see you doing so well. Luv ya.

Heather Harris