Wednesday, November 19, 2008

California Stop

Well today was one of the many days that I am rushing around trying to get everything done. This afternoon on my way to set up for a church function I kinda rolled through the stop sign. I am sorry to say it was not the first time, however it was the first time I got caught. As soon as it happened I saw the police car and I knew I was about to get pulled over. This officer was possibly the slowest ever. It took him 20 minutes to write up the ticket. So I guess it goes to show you that faster is not always better.
I am just trying to keep up with Mike. This year he has already had 3 tickets one for his cell phone and two for speeding. He tries to justify it to me that he drives 10 times more than I do and that its just the cost of driving when your on the road as much as he is. Well I guess we are going to a fun date at traffic school together.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, that sucks! I got a ticket for that when we first moved to Bakersfield - right in front of my kids' school! So I got to wave to all my friends taking their kids to school and watching me get a ticket. So embarrassing! I feel for you, sis.

Anonymous said...

Jaimee
As your Insurance agent we hate to hear of these things. You definetely want to go to Traffic School. You can do it online now too. You two have fun on that date night. Remember Farmers still Loves You Both. Tell my Neice and Nephews Uncle Rick says hi.

Tera said...

I didn't know Mike got a ticket for using his cell phone - I was recently wondering if anyone has that I know. Have a fun date!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, so sorry. Isn't it good to know that our police are taking care of the "real criminals" in society??????
How lame.