The kids school every year has a family photo night fundraiser. This is the fifth year we have done it and we are happy with how they turn out every time. The photographer has such a talent for getting all the kids know matter what age to smile and be happy. Now that is a true gift . Especially in his line of work.



I usually end up using these pictures every year for my Christmas cards. So here is your preview. I can't believe how fast my little family is growing up. Well I guess we are not such a little family anymore.


6 comments:
Really good ones... as always!
Very cute. It is funny that both Nate and Jake have bigger heads than Trent and Tyler, or maybe it just looks that way.
ok, just so you know... the last comment was Scott. Just clarifying.
Tera you are funny!
Jaimee, your family is beautiful. I alway think to go to the family picture night but someone is always sick. These shots turned out so good! I can't believe how blonde Brooke's hair is. I only have the one blonde too@
Jaimee you have such a pretty daughter and very handsome boys! I have 3 boys myself! Aren't they great? Hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. Couldn't resist when I saw the link on Wendy's blog. It's fun to see. This is Kristin. Just my initials show up.
I love your family pictures! You all look so good.
Post a Comment