Monday, June 15, 2009

Tyler's Kindergarten Party

Wow...It can't be the end of school already can it? This year flew by for me. It feels like I just finally got settled in with all the kids schedules and teachers and now its OVER so crazy. Tyler had a great year and loved kindergarten. He made lots of new friends and always came home happy and ready for the next day. I asked Tyler what his favorite thing he learned this year and of course he said that he loves to be able to read like Brooke and Spencer.
To celebrate the end of the year Tyler's class had a beach themed party. All of the kids brought beach towels, sand toys, beach balls, and anything else they could think of. One of the kids parents brought in a bubble machine that was a huge hit that all the kids enjoyed. Jake and I were there to help his teacher out with all of the activities and food. Jake loved being part of Tyler's class and did everything they did.

Tyler is already talking about 1st grade and can't wait for it to start.

1 comment:

the medeiros family said...

Tyler is such a cutie...I didn't get to see enough of him...or the rest of you for that matter! It was so great to see you!!!