So our weekend in our husbands minds would have been boring, but for us girls it was perfect. We sat up all night talking and laughing just enjoying the break. We played games, watched a movie, did hair and makeup, went shopping, and ate great food.
We were such tourists always whipping our cameras out, but hey you need to savor all of these great memories. Esther had to work so she came up one day late on Friday. Lucky for us she was going to drive through Camarillo. So instantly that gave me the perfect idea. I called Esther sent her on a little detour to the Bread Basket for the most amazing treat.I know that I can speak for all of us girls and say how blessed we are to have such a great Mother to love, cherish, and learn from.




2 comments:
Wow... it was awesome and so much fun being with my girls......I love you all
Beautiful girls.
Post a Comment