I wanted to do something special for Brooke for her promotion. She has been so awesome! So when ever I have a chance to let one of my kids know how much I love and appreciate them for all of their hard work I try to. They need to be recognized so they know that us as parents do notice everything they do even the small things. That being said I was so excited to find something special for Brooke. One of my best friends Jen has taken up a new hobby of quilting and boy is she good at it. So I bought the fabric that Jen found and then she went to work and created this beautiful quilt for Brookie.
So now I am asking myself why do kids always have better things then their parents...I'm jealous over this quilt. I love it and so does Brooke and that's what counts! When I gave it to her she was so excited and said it could not have been more perfect. She said it was the perfect colors, patterns, and fabrics.THANKS JENNY



1 comment:
Congratulations to Brooke! She is such a sweet, beautiful girl!
And....a lucky girl! I saw that in person and I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment